10 World’s Most Expensive Bicycles 2012 – The bicycle is a human muscle-powered vehicle consists of a frame which are placed two wheels aligned one behind the other and equipped with a mechanical system for the transmission of power to the drive wheel.
The symbol of freedom and outdoor walks has thus become an object of worship with a technical as to fade among the most skilled goldsmiths. The two-wheeled travels not only covered with 24 carat gold, but it is also rich in diamonds and crystals, Swarovski course.
The usefulness? Virtually nonexistent, even if there is to say that the Gold Bike Crystal Edition is fully functional just like a normal bike, it only remains to ask whether those who buy will trust to “tie” with the classic chain of gold and diamond also that of course!
To feel a little special riding a road bike there are two ways. The first is to ride from a very young age and hope to be fairly strong and consistent to get to win a big race. Or, certainly with less glory, you can buy an exclusive bike. Here are 10 World’s Most Expensive Bicycles 2012 that you need to know.
10. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 ($11,704.64)
9. Cannondale SuperSix EVO Di2 ($11,860.70)
8. Scott Plasma Premium ($12,953.18)
7. Trek Remedy 9.9 ($13, 263.48)
6. Specialized Venge S-Works Di2 ($13,263.48)
5. Bianchi Oltre Dura Ace Di2 10sp Compact ($13,421.13)
4. Scott Scale SL ($13, 735.37)
3. Scott Spark SL ($13,735.37)
2. Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultimate ( $13,735.37)
1. Scott Foil Premium ($14,827.99)
These are 10 10 World’s Most Expensive Bicycles 2012.
You might also like Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Mouse