Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Mouse – The hi-tech luxury items are increasingly popular, as long as you have the money to buy them. An example is the mouse in gold and diamonds more expensive in the world. If you purchased your computer from 1 million dollars and you are still looking for a proper mouse, maybe we could find for you.
Optical Mouse with 800dpi sensor, wire, with three buttons and USB connectivity, compatible with both Mac and PC. But the real peculiarity of this device are the materials used to achieve it.
Completely covered in gold and available in white, yellow or red, this mouse is the primacy of its price, even the 59 diamonds on the top, if you want you can choose the version with a flower drawn by the diamonds in question. These are Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Mouse that interesting to know.
1. Logitech Air 3D Laser Mouse in Gold Case ($24,180)
2. Gigabyte GM-M7800S wireless mouse ($18,510)
3. The Gold Bullion Wireless Mouse ($36,835)
4. USB mouse covered with white gold ($26,730)
5. Black Diamond Logitech mouse ($31,840)
6. MJ- Luxury VIP Mouse ($34,480)
7. Python Leather Mouse by MJ ($17,840)
8. Gold Metal Sun Mouse from MJ777 edition ($19,720)
9. MJ Blue Sapphire Mouse ($27,940)
10. Crocodile skin Gold Mouse Ferrari ($17,258)
These are the list of some of Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Mouse presently available.
You might also like The World’s Most Expensive Things 2012